BACK to BASIC 2017 red Sangiovese Colleravara Marche IGT

13,88 €
-+

BACK to BASIC 2017 red Sangiovese Colleravara Marche IGT, simple with great drink and fragrance.

Type: a young and fresh red wine

Denomination: Marche Rosso IGT

Grapes: Sangiovese

Contains sulfites

Soil type: clayey, exposed to South / East, at an altitude of 300 m above sea level
Rearing system: spurred cordon

The grapes are harvested when fully ripe in mid-October. About 40% of the grapes are carried out carbonic maceration, the remaining 60% of the grapes are de-stemmed and fermented without being overdone or reassembled. Once the two fermentations are over, the wines, after having been refined separately, are joined and bottled without further filtration.

Vinification totally in steel

Organoleptic examination
Visual examination: ruby red
Olfactory test: fruity and vinous scent, hints of violet and red fruits like cherries
Tasting test: a young and fresh wine

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.